Be free-floating, allowing the situation to surround you, and be in it. Take in the full surroundings, including the temperature of the water.
This may bring incredible clarity, presence and focus. This is what is means to be a jellyfish.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Haunted Pumpkin Patch

October 1st
The wind was cool and brisk last night
The skies were dark and grey.
It was really too early for fright
But I got one, what else can I say?

I was searching for a great collection,
Trying so hard to find items that match.
When unexpectedly, I felt the need for protection.
What was that noise in the pumpkin patch??

Suddenly my task wasn't so daunting,
I had inspiration to find items and their matches.
I settled with the theme of haunting -
it happens even in pumpkin patches.


Happy October!!

{The start of NaBloWriMo
I hope to post a blog every day this month. 
How's that for scary?}

1 comment:

Share you thoughts!