|Sandra with her Rose Scarf|
Sandra is a very talented weaver as well, and her shop has the most beautiful scarves, necklaces and wraps, plus handbags as well. She is an artistic and creative lady, who really has a way with words. As I am trying to make writing a bigger part of 'the Raige', to receive this from her is really an honor. And that it came 20 days into NaBloWriMo, where I am now struggling to write every day (I missed 2 days!!), it has given me that push needed to stop slacking and get the writing done.
The Liebster Award aims to spotlight up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers – I'm almost there!
Upon recieving this Liebster Award, there are a few rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers. Here's to hoping we can all at least win this lottery!
So here are my top picks, and hard ones, since I have many favorites. These five are favorite creative souls. Their blogs share their creations, and trials and tribulations along the way. I admire their work and their perseverance, as we all are trying to sell our handmade wares.
1. Handmade Fuzzy
2. Nicole's Vision
3. Red Rose Cakes
4. The Dragon's Breath
5. So Much Yarn, So Little Time
So stop by their blogs, and see what I mean. Support them by following them, and drop by their shop and browse! Think Holidays!