Be free-floating, allowing the situation to surround you, and be in it. Take in the full surroundings, including the temperature of the water.
This may bring incredible clarity, presence and focus. This is what is means to be a jellyfish.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Walking on Wednesday ~ Writers Block or Procrastination?

Day 2 of NaBloWriMo, and already I am already a day late. 

I could blame Writers Block before, but that itself could be a great post. But this week, nuthin. Nada. Or it could be I procrastinated writing all day yesterday.....

Later, I will be sure to catch up. I will write brilliantly....later.

2 comments:

  1. hahhaa! I love that graphic on procrastination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it took me so long to respond to your comment! ;)
    I live in procrastination, and when I found that picture it was so perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts!