Be free-floating, allowing the situation to surround you, and be in it. Take in the full surroundings, including the temperature of the water.
This may bring incredible clarity, presence and focus. This is what is means to be a jellyfish.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thursday ~ Clarity Through the Mist

Clarity Through the Mist
photo courtesy of Raige Creations

This is the beautiful scene as I was running on Monday.
The fog was drifting over the water so brilliantly, it was a great distraction from the run. I was on a route that I don't often use, around Lake Louise. 

I ended up going farther than usual, mainly because I had to go around the loop more than 3 times to get my usual 3 miles. Then I had to get back to where I head home, so I logged 3.38 miles. Almost all of it a run. The day started out pretty good. 

Hard to believe how the day changed, but it is a lesson in enjoyment of the moment, because moments change, moods change, and if I didn't have that good morning I can't even image how truly bad the day would have turned out.

I was glad to see this picture today. It reminded me of the beauty right outside my door. It reminded me that I will see clarity at some point, I will find my way. Even if I can't see it exactly, once I get settled after moving my business, I will continue to forge a new path. Where will I end up? 

That remains hidden in the mist at the moment, but I am still looking. And enjoying the little moments.

3 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! Such lovely surroundings for a run...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful photograph, and great reminder to enjoy the moment

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts!