Music Monday! Breathe In Breath Out - Machinehead

Some songs just pop in your head.
And then repeat. Over and over. 
But just certain sections of the song, not the whole song. 
And then you can't remember the rest of the song, just the section that plays over and over in your head........

As I was checking email (I have 3 different accounts), having received no new emails since last night, this song popped right in my head as my mind said:
Sign in sign out, sign in sign out, sign in sign out

And it took me forever to remember what song had the breath in breath out lyrics, because all that was repeating in my head was breathe in breath out, breathe in breath out. I could not remember what came after, before, anything. Just breathe in breathe out.

Incidentally, this would be a great song to run to.

With that, I am off for a run!

Comments

  1. ugh, do you want to know what's been in my head for WEEKS? That stupid "what the fox say." kill me now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. duh me, I am not sure what song that is, Okie. I hate to ask you for more in case you got it out of your head. ;)
    Don't worry, another song will find its way in your head. no need for killing yet. :D
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread