Thursday Thought of the Day ~ All Great Changes

all+great+changes+are+preceded+by+chaos+copy.jpg (1600×1600)
photo courtesy of Pinterest.
I just want to know when the chaos will end.

The only thing that has helped me through this crazy chaos is the vision of less stress, more family time, and greater creativity. I still see it ahead, but am not quite done with the chaos.

I am taking a chance on something new. I am starting again, right after closing one door. I have questions that this is the right move, but after voicing my uncertainty to my daughter, she simply said 'you don't know if you don't try.'

The wise words of my daughter are getting me through. I think I can handle just a little more chaos, then take a real break and enjoy the little things in life again. Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread