Music Monday! Two for Tuesday ~ Born Slippy with a Lust For Life

Yesterday I just couldn't find a song I related to. Well, I did while running, but couldn't remember what those songs were by the time I was done. So instead I randomly searched for inspiration.


I spent a long time looking for a song. Somehow, Born Slippy got on my 'suggestions'. I forgot how much I liked this song! And wouldn't this be great for a running playlist? YES! I just hope I am not on my way to a new tension headache.....

Why Born Slippy? The title of the song comes from a greyhound the band bet on and won.



Then the 'suggested list' showed Iggy Pop, Lust For Life. (If you hadn't noticed the Trainspotting theme, yes these are on the soundtrack. Great movie!) 

Well, that's like hypnotizing chickens. (My new favorite lyric.)

Nothing is better than Iggy's endless energy, never a shirt, dancing around like a crazy person. I might add this to my running playlist too.....

If these songs don't get your day going, I don't know what will.  

Do you have any favorite 'get yourself going' songs?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread