Be free-floating, allowing the situation to surround you, and be in it. Take in the full surroundings, including the temperature of the water.
This may bring incredible clarity, presence and focus. This is what is means to be a jellyfish.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Music Monday! Dream On

photo courtesy of Draculina on FB
I am truly blessed, even though times have been rough. I can still smile, laugh a lot, and I never stop dreaming. 

This powerful song is perhaps the best way to start a Monday. 

Dream On. 


Does it sometimes take a great song or a great saying to get you going on a Monday? 

3 comments:

  1. I love sayings... seems like there's always something out there applicable to my state of mind and useful for pulling up out of a nose dive!

    I feel soooo bad... I just checked my spam comments and every last one of yours had ended up there. I'm not sure why! They're all approved now and I DO respond to all my comments (or try to at least), so I hope you don't think I was ignoring you! (I also replied to them.) Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, and I'm really glad that NaBloWriMo connected us too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sayings too! I have a nice collection, and on any particular day I can find one that fits the moment.

    No worried on the spam Dakota! I didn't think you were ignoring me. I know how it is to miss comments. I am happy to be following you, and thank you for following me!!

    Thanks NaBloWriMo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost always have to get psyched up to write by reading or listening to something inspiring. It's a good problem to have, as there is so much wonderful stuff floating around in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts!