Featured Artisan ~ Jazz It Up With Designs by Nancy

This week, we have more beautiful jewelry and fiber items by Nancy, a talented creator from Massachusetts. 

Nancy says: 
Crafting is my hobby. I love jewelry making, knitting, crocheting, painting. I love trying new things to create new designs. Generally, I design my own items. I rarely use patterns and if I do, I will change something about them to make them unique. I do a lot of exploring in youtube for tutorials on basic techniques and then apply them to the stock products that I have. I hope to make very unique items. Anything you see in my store, especially knit, is very flexible and can be made in different color to tweaked slightly. Also if you are looking for something, please contact me and I will search for patterns. 

jazzitupwithdesignsbynancyEnjoy her creations, and be sure to find her online.

jazz it up with Designs by Nancy

Featured Artist on Share the Love… Blogger’s Unite


Jazz it up with Designs by Nancy is this weeks Featured Artist on Share the Love, Blogger’s Unite! You will find high quality handmade jewelry in her shop on Artfire!

Jazz it Up with Designs by Nancy

Find Designs by Nancy on: Artfire   Facebook   Blog   Twitter
Are you On Fire for Handmade? http://onfireforhandmade.com

Shop at On Fire Gift Guide! 
https://onfiregiftguide.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread