Collections to Keep Me Busy...And Motivate!

It has been so long since I have done a collection! 

I think the aliens helped me do this one....I have been so out of sorts this weekend it could only mean one thing....Aliens.

Part of my goal to get back to featuring cool artists and creators! 

So, now that the aliens are happy, I can move on to other things.
But I must say, this has strangely motivated me....See what searching creative things can do for you?

Give it a try! Look at creative things, search silly topics. If you are in a funk, this may just be the thing to get you out. 

What strange things have you searched in the hopes of getting your motivation back on track?

Comments

  1. I haven't done much strange searching lately, but I do love that Marvin hat, and the Gir hat :)
    ~Sunfire

    ReplyDelete
  2. there were some fun things in those searches!!
    I am trying to get a Zibbet Exhibit done too.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That reminds me, I need to get this week's done (luckily I have a submission already, just need to code it up).
      ~Sunfire

      Delete
    2. get to it chicky. I still have to find beads for your Toekini's, btw. Been unmotivated, and then busy, so when I can get to a good selection of beads I will pick some awesome ones.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread