Music Friday! wha??? Friday and Music? Crazy For Sure ~ I'm In Love!

A spectacularly chaotic, crazy, what the heck? type of video. I have even felt like the drummer when the backdrop actually drops on his head. 

Perfect. This is how my weeks are lately. So I embrace the chaos. 

Yes, it is Friday. MUSIC FRIDAY! I missed Music Monday - I have had trouble keeping track of the days really. I don't know if it's Monday, Wednesday, Sunday etc. I work at the shop all days but Tuesday, and my son was home for a long weekend. The high school kids have random days off, but didn't have Columbus day off, the bank was closed so couldn't do my Monday deposit.

You can see how I am confused this week. So It's Friday! Why not some music to go with what crazy times we've been through lately. I'm In Love!!



And suddenly today I realized I never posted this yesterday, so story of my life again. LATE.

Comments

  1. lol. I'll be lucky if I get up my tale tues; we got our puppy monday and it has turned my days upside down as when I last brought home a newborn. This little one is up at the crack of dawn and ready to go!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread