Music Monday! Stargazer

I missed stargazing the other morning. Apparently there was a meteor shower in the early morning on Sunday, but I slept right through it. 

They said it would seem that the meteors come from the Club of the famous constellation Orion the Hunter. I don't think I even know where that is in the sky. But still, I love star gazing, and when we can be shown an even more spectacular bright fireballs and persistent trains it is worth seeing. Maybe next month we can see the next round of meteors decorating the sky. There are opportunities to see meteors at least every month. 

Until then, we will gaze at Andrew Wood - an influential and inspiring musician who burned bright and faded far too soon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread