Fall Has Arrived ~ It's All About Perspective

Yesterday was a true autumn day. Through and through. 
First thing in the morning there was this beautiful crisp view from the front sidewalk of the high school.

Soon after I went for my run/walk and the breeze was string and cool, with the smell of leaves in the air.

I brought the dog and Madonna with me, and something about the entire experience was invigorating! Each wind gust, the birds riding the air, the leaves in their reds and yellows. It all gave me energy I hadn't felt in a long time. I ran almost the entire time, and it felt good. Surprisingly good. The energy stayed with me and I accomplished so much yesterday morning it surprised me. 

Up until that point I felt this sadness when I let it sink in that it was fall. I was missing the warm air, the hot sun, the summer! Yes the leaves are breathtakingly beautiful, but I wasn't ready for the seasons to change. All I could see was winter not far off and I am just not ready for that. 

But yesterday, Fall was GREAT! And sometimes just that small change in perspective makes all the difference.

Comments

  1. Funny how we can be so effected by the weather....
    I create more in the FALL :)
    I adore walking in the woods and feeling inspired...

    Surely hope this good feeling stays with you ~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread