Music Monday! I Want You To.......

Today I am going with an impromptu chorus at dinner last night. 
(In order to keep up with NaBloWriMo and the gazillion other things I gotta do I will go with my gut on blogs from now on and not over think. I think.)
Hubby began 'I want you to.....' and POP! This song was right on my tongue and out it came. When I stumbled on some of the words, he was right there filling them in. We surrendered to silly singing at the dinner table. (But Surrender is a different Cheap Trick song)


It turns out he wanted me to help him with unpleasant financial chores stuff, but this made it a little more bearable. Yes, singing at the table is frowned upon. But sometimes you just gotta...well... Surrender

Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you cryin'? 
Oh, didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you cryin'?

Now try to get that out of your head. And yes, you may see me cryin' as I try to fit everything that has to be done today into one day. Now...off to help hubby with that financial thing .....successfully procrastinated until this morning. 

Happy Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread