Walking On Wednesday ~ Catch Up ~ NaBloWriMo ~ again

Another year, another adventure in life. Another adventure in writing with NaBloWriMo - where I challenge myself to blog every day in the month of October.
I have been calling much of my life lately an adventure. And why not? 
Life IS an adventure. But I am always behind.
Source: whudat.de via Reach on Pinterest

Tell me how to get caught up? I am always running behind, and it's not just writing this blog.
It is with house chores, pet chores, shop chores, Raige Creations tasks (so so neglected poor Raige is), family time (I SO need to catch up on family time), time for friends, time for ME, and now blogging every day, the list goes on and on.



Source: w3spine.com via w3spine on Pinterest


Sometimes I feel like baby tomato, and like I look like poor Mia there.
Still trying to be funny, still trying to maintain composure. 
A never ending battle to catch up. So off I must go, already behind schedule. Have a lovely Friday. We will see what Saturday may bring - I will try to write about it in a creative, interesting, and witty way........after all, life is a great and interesting adventure.



Comments

  1. There's no hope for us. You have twice as much, if not more, going on for you than I do here, and even I can't keep up.
    As long as we don't give up, keep pressing onward, it will work out in the end.
    BTW, I never understood the attraction of mustaches. I saw a small sports car with a big mustache decal on the end of its hood the other day.... Strange...
    ~Sunfire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to say it, since I love your blogging but maybe you don't need to ske on a daily challenge. I'd says string upa new store is enough all by itself, nevermind keeping up with family and pet needs...I don't think daily blogging increases readership. I think engulf blogging does, oratvleastvkeeps your readers. So don't feel ad if you don't make the ails and keep to your weeklys which I love! You've gotta TON on your plate....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here I am with my ipad IN my keyboard and I'm still typing on glass -- were you able to make any sense of my typing in that last comment at all?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, we do plug on! all we can do is our best.
    mustaches...yes a weird trend. we got my daughter a mug with one on it and she loves it. good for a giggle at least, but on a car? too much!!!

    Sandra - I did make sense of your post, I make same mistakes but with a full keyboard, lol. plug on I will with blogging, even if it is my weekly series...thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread