Celebrating Fall Colors

As I mentioned the other day, something about the fall air is invigorating. I get to experience breathtaking views and beautiful color every day. I am as amazed by it now as I was when I first saw it, when hubby brought me here  to show me our potential new home that October 5 years ago.



Perfect motivation for getting out there and enjoying! So get out there. Enjoy.

And if you are in the Asheville area, stop by Blue Rage of Asheville for the Grand Opening Ribbon Cutting and Fine Art Exhibition Colors In Time.

Comments

  1. I HAVE to get out there -- to walk the pup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video! I love this time of year, and how amazing to experience fall in the mountains. It past peek here in the Midwest and most of our trees have shed all their leaves, but it is still nice to get out and take a walk.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread