Featured Artisan ~ Expert Craftss

Each week, there is a feature for a different artist, a great way to find beautiful and fabulous handmade items. Thanks to the On Fire Team and it's Share the Love, Bloggers Unite group, for organizing this each week. 

This week, meet Maria, from ExpertCraftss! She says:

"When I was just 9 years old, my grandmother taught me to crochet. She truly passed on a wonderful gift to me, the gift of putting love in to everything I make. Patterns and unique baby to adult items. If you don't find what you're looking for, please let me know and I'll be happy to do it up to your specific request. 

Make a registry and let your friends know you'd like something too! Wedding, baby, housewarming, you can do it all!"

A registry? Brilliant idea! Be sure to stop by any one of her venues and share the love.

ExpertCraftss


ExpertCraftss is This Weeks Featured Artist on Share the Love, Blogger’s Unite. Maria Pickard is the owner of this fun Shop! You will find Unique hats, newborn photo props and cozy baby gifts. Everything crochet! Also Available are darling patterns.

You can find ExpertCraftss on:

Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread