Featured Artisan ~ Frauke from Handmade Fuzzy

This week, the featured artisan is a very talented, good friend of mine - Frauke from Handmade Fuzzy

I 'met' Frauke online, we are both Zibbetters, meaning we sell on Zibbet.com. Through forums, facebook, and some great groups, we developed a friendship, and finally met in person a few years after conversing online. 

In person, sweet as ever. I so wish we lived closer as I think we would be getting together all the time to chat, share ideas, and basically motivate each other to be the best that we can be. Because that is the type of person she is. 

Her talents are so many, she just lets creativity take over and 'wham', she has a beautiful finished product. (Her mice are just the cutest, btw. And I almost can't wait for my oldest to be in medical school so I can get him a Stethoscope Cover!)

You will have fun browsing her shop, you are certain to find something you must have. Show her some love, comment, and visit her shop.

Handmade Fuzzy

Featured Artists Handmade Fuzzy

Share the Love, Blogger's Unite

This Weeks Featured Artist on Share the Love, Blogger's Unite is Frauke Avent of Handmade Fuzzy! At Handmade Fuzzy you will find Knit and Crochet Creations. There is something for everyone in this Zibbet Shop!

She says:
"Hi, my name is Frauke. 
I am a German feeling at home in the US. To fight the homesickness that sometimes sneaks up on me I use my crafts as an outlet.I knit, crochet and sew.I have picked up micro macrame over the last few months and enjoy creating with the cords and beads. 
All of my things are one of a kind. I love to try out new things. Go have a look and find something you like !!"
Find Handmade Fuzzy On:
Zibbet   Blog   Facebook  Google+

Grab the Code for your Blog HERE!

Are you On Fire for Handmade? http://onfireforhandmade.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread