Walking on Wednesday ~ Life is Like......

I have been taking so many pictures these days.
And no, not the fun, inspirational ones I usually like to take.
I have been taking pictures of things we have to sell.
source: zulily.com

So lately, the way I am seeing my life is through all the crap we have, that we don't need.  How did we get this far away from living simply??

I don't want to see my life like that. In what way would I describe what life is like?
There are so many options.........like monkey bars....
source: MotivateHopeStrength
Yes, I am letting go of so much stuff! 
So we can move on. 
I can't wait to be done with the 'getting rid of stuff'! It is hard to be letting go of some things. The change is hard, but I am ready to move on already.
You could say life is like.......underwear?
source: TARTORA Lingerie
Ok...you could say that. And yes, I keep talking about moving, and yes we are moving, so you could also say that life is like riding a bicycle....
source: MoveMeQuotes.com
Or.... that life is like a book....
source: Pinterest
Or... that it is like chocolate.....
source: verses4cards
Yes, I had to include chocolate, remember it is powerful, and delicious in more ways than one.

But I think I would rather think of it like the ocean.....
source: IamPoopsie
But to get me even close to the ocean...it is probably best way to look at it like it is a road trip.....
source: Pinterest 
Have you heard a different "Life is like..." quote? There are some funny and wacky ones out there. Share!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread