Music Monday! Fly

Spread your love and FLY!


Just a feel good song today, much needed after a very busy weekend of letting things go. 

We are cleaning out stuff, prepping for a move. Lightening the load gives a weightless feeling (for a brief time)!
(Details not available as yet, just knowing we have to pack up and begin a new adventure.)

I hadn't cleaned out my closets, dresser, or anything really, since we moved here! (over 3 years ago!!) Long overdue. And I will probably do it again before we move, getting rid of more stuff. 

There is something quite lifting about letting go of things. Got lots more to purge, but I already feel the lightness of letting them go. 

The reward - not flying - but less to hold me down.

How often do you go through your things to lighten your load?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread