Be free-floating, allowing the situation to surround you, and be in it. Take in the full surroundings, including the temperature of the water.
This may bring incredible clarity, presence and focus. This is what is means to be a jellyfish.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Collections to Keep My Busy - Happy Birthday to My Laptop

Just about one year ago, 2 re-sets to factory settings, 2 bouts of lost data (everything), and 1 new hard drive, my laptop is still plugging along. Here's to another year, with fewer issues I hope.


4 comments:

  1. For my husband's 50th, I got him a macbook pro -- which meant I took over his old macbook (only a year old), since my own mac was a true dinosaur. I won't do that again! Spent $500 just trying to get his old stuff off, and mine on, a nightmare! Plus it had 20 viruses! Yes macs get viruses too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny! Congrats, good luck, and happy birthday to your laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Artfire collection! That t-shirt is really cool, my husband would love that.

    Happy Birthday to your laptop, may it be a problem free year!

    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Collection ! Happy Birthday to your laptop ..

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts!