Music Monday! It's a Beautiful Day!!

I say that SO much here since we moved. I just can't help it.
There is just something that hits me when I take a minute and take in the surroundings. The thought pops in my head, it is beautiful. What is beautiful? Everything.

Early this morning, the fog was thick and beautiful.
Then the sun came out and is sparkling through the trees. And the cool breeze is coming thought the windows blowing the curtains.The cicadas are singing their songs.


It is just a beautiful day.
No matter that we are completely stressed about money.
No matter that Raige's sales are slow. No matter I have a list of chores to do and projects to finish.
No matter that the path I was looking for is no clearer than when I started looking for it.

All that I have is beautiful day after beautiful day.
That seems to be what this song is about.

We may not have lost everything just yet, soon enough we will reach that point, but we are happier than ever knowing we have the opportunity to walk down our own path.
It's a beautiful day.

Comments

  1. That's a great outlook!Thank you for reminding me that were not alone in this great big world. We all struggle and no one really knows what tomorrow will bring. It is a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca... You just made my day better too! You helped me, today, to be more observant of my surroundings and a warmth enclosed me like a feather bed.

    I, too, am so thankful for each and every day and feel peaceful and so very blessed by the abundance of positive influences that surround me.

    You are one of those. Hugs, Faye

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread