Music Monday! Brown Eyed Girl

A great song to get you out of the Monday Blah's
I was having them big time this morning. 
(Had to pay bills, which was doubly no fun because we are scraping bottom of the barrel - and it is downright chilly this morning!
Not to mention it is MONDAY! UGH!!)
Thanks to a FB friend, this song proved to be the mood lifter I needed.


Being a brown eyed girl, when I was little I thought this song was about me
It came out 4 years before I was born, but when your little, you don't know those things, just that the song makes you feel special. It was what I needed - having a brother and and a sister with light eyes - I though this song was meant just for me.



And seeing this video, where Van looks downright uncomfortable having to be on stage doing this, made me smile. Seems we all have to do things we get uncomfortable doing......


So enjoy this, and your Monday! 
Oh, and if you love Van, you can catch him still touring!!


Cheers! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread