Eggbert the Eggplant


Say Hello to Eggbert.

Yes, the winning name is Eggbert - I think it fits well, and it was the most popular name suggested. Well, one of those was a reference to his cross-dressing days, Eggbertina, but counts anyways.

We are currently hard at work creating some coasters, inspired by the Winter Flannel Quilt. So I left him working while I took a moment to type this.

Since my current sewing table is in a basement, not very well lit, Eggbert is really great company. That smile keeps my mood up, and even makes me chuckle a few times - I keep looking at his eyes and ask him what he's been smokin'.

Thank you everyone for your contributions, and of course to Laci (ZigZags) for creating him and giving him such personality!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread