This is before the 'big storm' we are anticipating tomorrow through Thursday.
We are passing the time watching the Olympics, feeling the chill more looking at the snow and ice, and keeping an eye on the scrolling school closings across the bottom of the screen.
As of now, they haven't closed school. But son is anxiously awaiting the news 'School Closed Tuesday.'
But the uncertainty is frustrating.
Click here if you are having trouble viewing video.
Will he stay or will he go?
We will probably get a call at 6:13 am (the usual time the automated calling system gets to our number).
So I will be up anyways. But he may get to sleep in.
|photo courtesy of volcanic|
Maybe I will get to go back to bed...we will see.....in the meantime we can at least enjoy The Clash.
This indecision's bugging me.....