Music Monday! Paradise City



What better way to get back in to Music Monday?
Some G~n~R of course.
(old G~n~R...old stuff.....)

Playin' a song beggin' to go home.

I have been feeling like going home. 
Not necessarily the home I grew up in.
But where I grew most, where I started my own home.

Ah well, home is where you make it right? 
So, home is where I am with my family.
Home can be anywhere.
I have just been wanting my home to be located somewhere else.

Either way, this is a rockin' tune to get through a Monday after a completely gorgeous weekend.
With more snow on the horizon, we all could use a little G~n~R to get through.

Take me down to the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Oh, won't you please take me home? Yeah, yeah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread