Music Monday! Two for Tuesday!! Bang on the Drum All Day - or Ukelele

Yes, that was how Monday was for me - I just wanted to bang on the drum all day.
No work - no accomplishing anything.
I think I was not alone in this, as I saw postings all over Facebook about how no one wanted to work, no one accomplished anything, etc.
So here's to banging on the drum all day! It does us some good to do just bang on a drum, slack, relax, accomplish nothing, at least once in a while.


The ironic thing in this is that Todd Rundgren played all the instruments on this track. That was hard work.


Then he became a resident of Hawaii, and took it a little easier with this version of his wildly popular song.



A slightly goofier version of the original.


Here's to no work, being goofy, and banging on the drum all day!!
Have a great Tuesday.

Comments

  1. Our "bangin' on a drum" yesterday was video games. It was nice, but I have to make sure I get some schoolwork in today before I resort to the games again tonight...
    ~Sunfire

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread