Gadget Cozies Are Back - But Better!

These may look familiar, but they have since been upgraded. They needed a facelift, upgrade, some bling - and the flowers were just the thing.

Blue with White Flower for your phone - or whatever
You don't remember Gadget Cozies? What are they?
They are wool, they are felted, and they cozy up your most prized gadget. It will fit a cell phone, an ipod, your glasses, and many other gadgets that you need to carry. You can hook it to yourself easily, and travel lightly.


Cream and Blue for your Gadget, old or new

I am still working on more embellishments, and will add more as they are finished.  I love making these flowers and plan to add them to as much as I can!  I will even be adding brooches and pins to the mix as soon as I figure out the best way to do that. 

Classic Pink and Blue for you
I am also working on business cards, finally, and am thinking of incorporating these flowers in my new logo. What do you think? Let me know, and I will take all suggestions into account. I need some input as I have been thinking about a new logo for a couple months and just can't decide.  Leave your comments here, or Facebook

I know opinions are like something else I won't mention - everyone has one - but I really do value your opinion and would love to hear what you think. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread