Music Monday! Wicked Game

The day after I posted my sad little herb garden, and lamented that the basil was struggling and that I wanted this herb to grow the most, I went outside to check on the pots.  What I found so upset me -extreme vandalism by what could only be the squirrels.  Not only did they dig up half of the basil (and you remember how few were sprouting - only 7 then, and now just 3!), they nearly destroyed all of the cilantro!   All I could do is gasp and yell "Those damn squirrels!!"  And then this song popped in my head - they play such wicked games.

 
I couldn't find a song called 'those damn squirrels' (tho there are a ton of videos catching squirrels in the act! search that on you tube and you will be surprised!).
We were going to get pumkins this week and carve, but after searching youtube and watching this video, and thinking about the wicked squirrels in our yard, I am reconsidering....

Comments

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread