By Far, The Best Pumkin Carver in the World

I used to think I wasn't too bad at carving pumkins. I used to think my husband, who is much better at carving than me, was great at carving pumkins.  Then I saw this guy and his pumkins.

This pumpkin is good, no question. But when I saw this video of some more examples of the best pumkin carver in the world, Ray Villafane,  my jaw hit the floor and all I could do was just watch and say things like "wow", Oh my Gosh", and "That is amazing" each time a new pumkin was shown. Then, to top it all off, the last sculpture blew my mind.


Maybe next year we can carve something better than these.
Have a sweetly scary day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread