Be free-floating, allowing the situation to surround you, and be in it. Take in the full surroundings, including the temperature of the water.
This may bring incredible clarity, presence and focus. This is what is means to be a jellyfish.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

By Far, The Best Pumkin Carver in the World

I used to think I wasn't too bad at carving pumkins. I used to think my husband, who is much better at carving than me, was great at carving pumkins.  Then I saw this guy and his pumkins.

This pumpkin is good, no question. But when I saw this video of some more examples of the best pumkin carver in the world, Ray Villafane,  my jaw hit the floor and all I could do was just watch and say things like "wow", Oh my Gosh", and "That is amazing" each time a new pumkin was shown. Then, to top it all off, the last sculpture blew my mind.


Maybe next year we can carve something better than these.
Have a sweetly scary day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!