Be free-floating, allowing the situation to surround you, and be in it. Take in the full surroundings, including the temperature of the water.
This may bring incredible clarity, presence and focus. This is what is means to be a jellyfish.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Music Monday! "Little Black Backpack..." I mean Basket!

Since I have been singing this all weekend while creating my little Black and White Basket, I thought I would share it for today's Music Monday - Stroke 9's "Little Black Backpack".  Remember when this was on the radio all the time in the 90's?
 

It sure gets stuck in your head, and try to say this 5 times fast: 
Just don't expect to get your bloody black backpack back




link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0yYCqkt0VE&feature=PlayList&p=F328EBAA3DA0EC1B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=31

2 comments:

  1. oh wow, i haven't heard that song in a while! good song :D thanks for reminding me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a tongue twister alright! :) I like your little black and white basket much better than I would a little black backpack!

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts!