Be free-floating, allowing the situation to surround you, and be in it. Take in the full surroundings, including the temperature of the water.
This may bring incredible clarity, presence and focus. This is what is means to be a jellyfish.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My handmade Teddy Bear needs a home!

It's true, my poor Polka Dot Teddy does not want to share the shop with his cousin - Teddy Dog. As soon as Teddy Dog gets his tail, he will be moving in the shop.  

I caught the two having a stare-down today. So it is time for Teddy Bear to expand his horizons.  Therefore, I am presenting a creative offering to all of my Facebook / Blog Fans. 

Become a fan, give me your best story, poem, creative writing, along with your best offer, and he could be yours.  If you are not on Facebook, but a loyal Blog Follower, naturally the offer is open to you as well.

On Facebook, you can leave your writings on my discussions tab, or here you can leave it in a comment.  If you need more space, let me know. 

I will leave the offer open for a while, since everyone is busy and might need time to get the creative juices going. 
Winner will be featured here and on Facebook, along with their winning creativity. :)














To get to my Facebook Page:

To see Polka Dot Teddy at home in the shop:
                                         
I can't wait to see your creative minds at work!

2 comments:

  1. lol, sorry raige, as cute as this little guy is, if i have ONE MORE stuffed animal in this small trailer i will choke to death!! lol, BUT, in the next day or so i will post this on my blog and facebook to maybe get some people interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great i have read many articles about this topic and everytime i learn something new i dont think it will ever stop always new info , Thanks for all of your hard work! personalised gifts

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts!