Music Monday! Shine

A beautiful thing happened this past weekend. I spent a wonderful amount of time with family, and even connected deeper with a new friend. I have started to let the stresses go, tho they do pop up, I can see a light at the end of the tunnel (though it is still quite far away). I have begun to deeply appreciate each moment I feel my future coming into place. 

As the lyrics say....
Love is in the water, love is in the air....


Heaven let your light shine on me

I'm gonna let it shine

It's gonna shine on

I am also still loving the new radio station, where I get to hear great songs from back when my life WAS more simple, and less stressful. I strive to get back to a more simple life, where I can enjoy the shine!

The song ends with a beautiful suggestion - Well come on and shine.

So it's a perfect way to start the week. Shining! 
Shine on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread