Music Monday! Change

photo courtesy of google.ca


When life is hard you have to change.
                                     ~Blind Melon

At this point, one door must close before another can open. 

Today marks a huge change for me. Blue Rage of Asheville will be moving out of it's location downtown, and today is the last full day of business there. We will continue our website, and plan the best future for the business. 

After months of saying 'there's got to be a better way', I am finally on the way to that better way. As hard as it is, if I didn't believe in the change, I wouldn't be able to accept the change. And I am looking forward to the change. Better things are ahead.

photo courtesy of Pinterest

Don't be afraid of change. It is how we grow, it is how we live. 

When the winds of change blow, 
some people build walls, 
and others build windmills.
 ~ Chinese Proverb.

I am building a windmill.
What is your best advice for change? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread