Music Monday! Two For Tuesday ~ Dropkick Murphys

Well, I did it. I signed up for my second 5k run - 
Every time I go out and run, I find myself mentally preparing for the next run, and now I am committed.

I know I have mentioned the play list my oldest son made for me for Christmas, so I won't bore you more with how much I love it, but I do want to feature one of the songs that really gets me going. And because it's Two For Tuesday you get 2 awesome songs by Dropkick Murphy's.

I am in the process of figuring out the order of songs for my race playlist, and this first one is definitely on it, probably in the middle or end somewhere because it really boosts me. Also, it is fitting to feature in celebrating the Shamrock Run!


What a kick-ass band. There is just something about the toughness, go for it all attitude of this Irish Punk Rock Band. This next song is not currently on my run playlist, but may get added for the end of the race......


A wee bit o' bagpipes is also good. And with lyrics like, 
I could really give shit, I'm going out in style
it makes me think the rest of us take life a little too seriously.

We should all take note of the lead singer's words about their concept album Going Out In Style :
It’s all about family and friends for us. No bullshit here… we don’t like to convolute things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread