Music Monday! Say Hey (I Love You)

I don't know about anyone else, but today started off as an incredibly bad Monday.

It was after only 6 hours of interrupted sleep that I had to get up, and then deal with missed bus, grumpy kids, and icky weather. I am on my 3rd week of working straight, so the thought of going in to work was less than positive. I am mentally exhausted, and physically lacking sleep. (yes, I didn't open the shop some days, but those days were completely filled with working from home.)


After dropping off the kids at school, a sink full of dirty dishes from the night before was staring at me, most unpleasantly. And I REALLY didn't feel like running, but I hadn't run for the past 2 days, (and had much more ice cream than I should have!!) so knew I would totally regret not going.
Well, as runners know, a run is a great way to change that mood. And that it did, I was in a much better mood after my run. When a friend of mine suggested this song to help raise the mood this Monday, it was perfect. Just the thing to tip the scale to good. (thank you Dana)

It is a song that completely warms my heart, makes me smile, and want to dance. It is also nice to see the video, beaches and people dancing in the streets, showing love to each other. 
So, Say Hey, Monday you can't keep us down!
Say Hey (I Love You) and you will feel better too.


It helps that when I was doing the dishes I saw the beautiful mountain across the way and remembered how beautiful life is. Even when things aren't going your way, when you are having bad day, just seeing nature's beauty reminds me just how small our little problems are, and how thankful I really am. 

It seems like everywhere I go 
the more I see the less I know, 
but I know one thing
I am so lucky to have people that I can say to, 
I love you

That brightens ANY day.

Have a great Monday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread