Be free-floating, allowing the situation to surround you, and be in it. Take in the full surroundings, including the temperature of the water.
This may bring incredible clarity, presence and focus. This is what is means to be a jellyfish.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday Thought of the Day ~ Don't Think Too Much

I stood there, contemplating. It had just started snowing. I thought,
'Do I really want to go run in the snow today?'
It suddenly hit me - if I stood there any longer, I would talk myself right out of running. 
So without further thought, I went. And it was a good run.

Don't think about it. Just go do it.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking too much to the point of not being able to get anything done=story of my life! This thought was just what I needed to hear today! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts!