Walking on Wednesday ~ Duct Tape

Duct Tape. It should be on the list of greatest inventions. Why is it so great? Because you can use it for a seemingly inexhaustible variety of things. 

I am not the first to mention such, nor will I be the last. I also cannot possibly find bunches of great stuff made out of or done with duct tape. Just do your own search and you will be amazed at the genius uses of the stuff. 

No, today I will simply share a couple 'light bulb' moments in our house that involve duct tape. Very cool duct tape I should add. We each got one roll for Christmas from my ingenious sister, who wrote 'You can always use duct tape' on each roll.
Got a binder that has seen better days? Duct Tape!
Did those plastic thingy's at the end of your shoe laces come off?
Duct Tape!
Just a couple examples. I didn't get the chance to take a picture of my duct tape moment - using it as a guide on my sewing machine to mark where the wide bit fabric I had to sew had to line up. 

I am sure we will think of more, and if we get stumped, we can just go to Tape Brothers (yes, a facebook page and blog dedicated to duct tape) and get some great ideas. There really is nothing you can't do with a bit of duct tape. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread