Music Monday! I'm BLUE - but in a good way!

Happy Valentines Day to everyone!
This is a two part Valentines Post
A 'Bleautiful' Collection and 'Bleautiful' Song!

Because I realize not everyone is a big fan of Valentines day,
I am celebrating BLUE.
  Some people may not be so fortunate to share the day with loved ones.
Some of us may feel BLUE.
Some of us may just be sick of RED.

So for those of us who love blue,
I offer some cheery blues in this 'Bleautiful' Collection by Fantasy Clay.
(She has a fun shop too, that will brighten everybody's day!)



And don't worry, I didn't forget the MUSIC part of Music Monday....
it's (I'm) Blue (da ba dee) by Eifel 65.
A fun song, though titled Blue, gets you groovin' no matter what mood you're in.
Not bad for a trio of Italians.




Happy Valentines Day, no matter what color mood you are in!
Have fun, and love and laugh!

Comments

  1. A nice change from all the red lovey dovey stuff - yay :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread