Let's Play!

Oh to be a kid again. As we grow up, sometimes we forget what it is like to have fun, to play, to just do silly things.  We are serious, we have long lists of 'things to do', we have endless chores.

What can we do to remember to have fun?  Perhaps a look at this treasury, created by a wonderful collector of vintage, The Candy Shoppe, will spur some creativity and motivation to just stop, and play - with good old fashioned toys!

I was never great at checkers, my brother always seemed to beat me in the first 2 minutes. So after the beating, and after I got over the gloating on his part, I liked to build pyramids or small little buildings with them. I could spend a lot of tome just spinning them too. 

What is your favorite old toy? What would get you in the mood to just sit and play?

Comments

  1. Last week we played marbles at work - who knew there were that many rules and we just used to know them without having them written down :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread