Music Monday! YMCA! It's fun to stay at the....

It is WEDDING SEASON!

In honor of all the brides and grooms getting down on the dancefloor, I say to you.....


Young Man.....There's no need to feel down....
You can get yourself clean.....You can have a good meal.........
It's fun to stay at the......
Y....M...C...A....

Yes, I am doing the arm motions!! 
Oh boy I forgot how fun this song IS! Turn up your speakers and join in!!!


Everywhere I turn, talk is of weddings. I even have been a mini part of planning one (which I am thrilled about) (insert shameless plug here....) 
I got to make Toekini's for a wedding party!

They turned out beautiful, which I am so happy about. I only wish I could be there to see them on the bride and her party. 

If you are like me, and won't be attending any weddings this year, join me in playing this classic wedding reception favorite. Re-play it, and enjoy the real live Village People singing right along, dancing, and looking, well, like they are village people. (?)

Do you get to go to any weddings this year?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread