Music Monday! Young and Beautiful

May has been a busy month for us at the Raige residence. We went from Mother's day, to youngest son's birthday, then daughter's birthday. Mix in out of town visitors for half the month, things are crazy.

Mother's Day was wonderful though, as I mentioned here, we went to see The Great Gatsby, which I loved. My daughter loved it too, we shared the excitement of waiting for the movie to come out by both reading the book, and then we went together to see it.

For her birthday, which was last week, I am dedicating this Music Monday to her. My beautiful daughter, who I hope understands that she will always be beautiful, even when she is not young. 


As she turns 17 this year, and getting ready to apply for colleges, she is about to embark on her adult life.  And as she continues on her life journey, I hope she remembers who she is is not what she looks like, but how she tends to herself, how she treats others, and what is inside. She can always be young and beautiful, if that is how she feels. 

We all can be young and beautiful, can't we? If that is what we are inside......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread