Music Monday! Bohemian Rhapsody

After a long 5 days of work, I sometimes come up blank when it comes time for Music Monday. So I asked hubby what song he would like to hear for today's post, and he, without hesitation, said 'Bohemian Rhapsody'.

I asked 'Why?' and he said 'What do you mean why?'

'I need to write about it, say something about it, it has to fit in my blog, that's why.' To this he responded with the conclusive, 'I don't know'.

And that was all he had to say about that.

So here I am this morning, procrastinating washing the pots and pans from last night, before my run, before I have to open for the last day of my work week, before my much anticipated day off tomorrow, and my mind is not focusing on a song. My mind is not focusing on anything actually. 

And I think, 'Why DO I have to write about it? Why does there have to be a commentary on each song?' 

To that I say 'I don't know'. No, there doesn't always need to be reflection, analysis, or a lesson implied. Sometimes we just need to go 'any way the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me....' 

Bohemian Rhapsody, the full 6-plus minutes, just because.


May your week include moments of just because. Because sometimes we should just sit back, enjoy, no commentary, just go with it, any way the wind blows..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread