Be free-floating, allowing the situation to surround you, and be in it. Take in the full surroundings, including the temperature of the water.
This may bring incredible clarity, presence and focus. This is what is means to be a jellyfish.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Music Monday! Kumm A Klele - Wish I was there in Paradise.

I was in paradise back in 1993 when this song came out, newly married and in The Caribbean living with my new hubby.

I didn't really know this song until my oldest son played it from his Ipod, just a few months ago. I asked right away about it and he couldn't remember the name of it, who sang it, etc. It was left there, until I asked him to make me a CD of some of the songs from his Ipod that I liked, and he put this on it. (I almost typed make me a tape...oh boy hard to get out of the 80's sometimes)

I have found this song so calming and soothing, that I listen to it when I start to feel overwhelmed, stresses, or just need a pick me up.

Today, and probably many times over the next few weeks, I will need this song as I prepare for The Big Love Fest. I need lots of stock, and been working and working to try to make stuff. Then, I gotta price and package everything. Then I gotta decide how to display everything.

AND the weather just stinks today. Dark, cloudy, windy, and COLD! Where is Spring? It left, and boy a beach would be nice right now. It is hard to make Toekini's under a blanket. 

So close your eyes and enjoy the song. It will take you to paradise, if you let it.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. and boy a beach....I keep reading this "a boy on a beach"....sorry, but it makes me chuckle......Like this one, Raige, think I'll go whip up some more Tropical Towels!!!!

    Grandma Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, nice. I could use a bit of paradise ? Cold and wet here too.

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts!