Music Monday! Breakfast at Tiffany's

"What I've found does the most good is just to get into a taxi and go to Tiffany's.  It calms me down right away, the quietness and the proud look of it; nothing very bad could happen to you there, not with those kind men in their nice suits..." 
 ~Truman Capote, Breakfast at Tiffany's, 1958, spoken by the character Holly Golightly

In honor of  Valentine's Day, may you find your love at the end of the movie, find that you have lots more in common than liking the movie, and have a wonderful breakfast. Wouldn't it be nice to also get that little something from Tiffany's?

And I said, "What about 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'?"
She said, "I think I remember the film,yes
and as I recall, I think, we both kinda liked it."
And I said, "Well, that's the one thing we've got."


Do you remember the movie? And did you kinda like it? This collection should trigger your memories of the movie enough to answer that question, but maybe you don't remember 2E or Sally Tomato, or somehow forgot Mickey Rooney as Mr. Yunioshi.



If that you really can't remember, or have never seen it, here is a bonus video for you - the trailer for Breakfast at Tiffany's movie. 

I think everyone should see this movie at least once, if for nothing else other than the fashion, (after all... "You could always tell what kind of a person a man thinks you are by the earrings he gives you. I must say, the mind reels." ~Holly Golightly) and the love story underneath it all. 
Enjoy and have a great day with your sweetie on Valentines Day. 

Comments

  1. I LOVE Breakfast at Tiffany's, the movie and the song!! Hope you had a great weekend and here's to a GREAT week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 2nd fav Audrey movie :-)

    I made sure I went to Tiffanys and bought something when I went to America a few years ago. It was in a mall so not quite like the movie, I still treasure the little box and bag it came in though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the song but I think I should re-watch the movie soon as it's been ages since I last saw it. And I love Audrey!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread