Featured Artist from the On Fire Team ~ Moonsong Ranch

Inspiration comes from the natural exquisite beauty found in nature at Moonsong Ranch.
Ideas start at their alpaca ranch where they shear, process and create from fleece provided by their own animals.



This weeks Featured Artisan is Doug- Moonsong Ranch!
 Moonsong Ranch Handmade Alpaca Fashion products 
include Yarn, fiber and roving, felt nuno scarves, western
 style hats, purses, cases, knitted scarves and many other
 unique supplies and gift items. You can find Moonsong Ranch on:



I fell in love with this.
Evening Drama blended spinning roving
What a gorgeous color! 
I don't know what I would do with it, but anything would be beautiful.
What could you do with such great color and texture?
I would love to hear your ideas!

Comments

  1. I really the hats made with alpaca. I bet they are really warm. the evening drama blend of roving is beautiful. I am sure you will come up with a great idea!
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those hats too Valerie!
    it is great they make their products from the animals they tend to also. It is a nice shop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread