Be free-floating, allowing the situation to surround you, and be in it. Take in the full surroundings, including the temperature of the water.
This may bring incredible clarity, presence and focus. This is what is means to be a jellyfish.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Music Monday! Thank God I'm a Country Boy - Woo Hoo!!

Summertime at an auction in the country. 
Where I found this fine fella.
This auction was full of saddles and horse related things, and this little cowboy stood out a bit and caught my eye. He is just under 3 feet tall, but that doesn't stop him from standing out from the crowd. 

And he seems to be saying, just a little, Thank God I'm a Country Boy! Maybe he doesn't have cakes on the griddle, probably some tortillas and beans, but you can tell this little cowboy can Yee-Haw, or Woo Hoo with the best of 'em.
No one can do it like John Denver, though. I will always  remember him fondly thanks to the The Muppet Show, where he fit in with those creatures and made a bunch of us kids in the 70's  like country music, even if only a little.
So look for this Cowboy at Raige Creations and Vintage Raige later today, and give off a Yee-Haw or Woo Hoo. You will be surprised at how that makes you feel....

5 comments:

  1. You got it - YEEE HAAWWW! Cute story, cuter find....and thanks for a sweet memory of John Denver!
    Grandmother Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to have a good ol' American accent to YeeHaww properly, it just sounded a little bit daft when I tried :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use to listen to John Denver all the time, now this song is stuck inside my head.. lol lol
    I love the piece you picked up, what a true find for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jac-Ber! I am laughin!!Any accent is fine, it still makes ya feel the same, right?
    Yee-Haw all you like.

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts!