Sunrise in Pinks and Sea Fan for you to share

South Sound beauty I get to experience regularly. Thankful for where I am. Now you too can have a postcard with this beautiful image on it. Mail it to someone who needs a reminder of the beauty of this world.
Sunrise in Pinks - South Sound, Grand Cayman Postcard

Or here is a Greeting Card. I thought I would put on some cards too. Leaving it blank inside for further words or wisdon that you come up with.

I decided to mix it up a bit and throw in a sea fan.

And then I found pillows....this is dangerous.


Taking a little break now to work out some glitches and clear the cobwebs from my brain about Zazzle.

I actually can't wait to put on some mugs, even though hubby says they aren't good sellers. I might be my own best customer, because I like mugs, and somehow I keep breaking my favorite ones.

But that is another day's work. Enjoy, and please share!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread