Music Monday! I Nearly Lost You

Still reeling from the sudden death an old and dear friend, this song doesn't quite capture the loss but for some reason resonates. The chorus playing over and over as we struggle with the fact that cancer came swooping in and ravaged my dear friend. It crushed her down to almost nothing, and finally took her vibrant smile and giggle, warm heart, and soft kindness.

All we can do now is celebrate everything she brought to our lives. She made me smile countless times, her warmth so soothing. She will be sorely missed, and leaves a loving husband and 3 beautiful kids (who are around my kids ages).

Rest well my dear friend, you fought hard.
Now we find you in our memories and hearts forever.




I nearly, I nearly lost you there
And it's taken us somewhere
I nearly lost you there
Let's try to sleep now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread