Music Mon....Um...Wednesday...So Let's Do the Humpty Dance

So two whole days just flew right by....
Really, I did try to get a Music Monday done, but there was just so much other crap to be done.
The days just slipped right on by.

So here we are, Hump Day. What other song would fit?
Plus, when you happen to mention 'doing the humpty hump' more than once in a week, well this song HAS to get the heck outta your head.

And I DID reference this song more than once this week....so you know things are a bit crazy.....
source
And why the heck not dance? I find in times of great stress, even the thought of dancing eases the stress a little , especially in the kitchen while making dinner (which I do regularly...).
As Mr. Humpty Hump says:

I'm spunky. I like my oatmeal lumpy.

So, outta my head, into yours. 
This little retro hip hop rap ditty is sure to get you through this hump day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread